Copyright, privacy & cookies
This website is © Ion Beam Services (UK). All rights reserved.
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission
- use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products, and modifications to these policies;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a court order or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce these policies;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of IBS (UK), its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Questions or comments?
IBS (UK) uses "cookies" to store anonymous data on your computer for the purposes of gathering statistical data on how this website is used. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
Instructions on how to disable cookies in the most popular browsers can be found here.